Not an emergency?
24hr Emergency plumbing & drain service No callout charges
0800 70 71 72
By John Howard on 07/08/2015
We are running a competition to find the oldest Loo. A weekend away in Looe is up for grabs for the householder who sends in a photo of the oldest working outside loo via social media. Here are the rules.
- The competition is run by Drain Doctor Ltd, Franchise House, Adam Court, Newark Road, Fengate, Peterborough, PE1 5PP.
- The competition is free to enter via Facebook, Twitter, email or post.
- The closing date for the competition is Friday 25 March 2016.
- There will be one prize of a weekend in Looe, Cornwall, for two people. Drain Doctor will pay reasonable travel costs plus the cost of hotel accommodation for three nights, including breakfast and dinner. No cash alternative will be substituted.
- Entrants must keep the weekend of Friday 3 to Monday 6 June 2016 free and be able to travel to Cornwall. No alternative dates will be offered.
- Entries are restricted to one per household.
- The winner(s) will be notified via email or telephone.
- The results will be announced via Facebook, Twitter, the Drain Doctor blog and in the media.
- The criterion for judging entries is the oldest, still functioning outside toilet. Drain Doctor may seek expert assistance in determining the age of potential winners.
- In the event of a tie in terms of date the winning entry will be judged on the most apt and original tie breaker.
- The judges will be appointed by Drain Doctor. Their decision in all matters related to the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Images supplied to Drain Doctor as entries to this competition will remain the copyright of Drain Doctor and may be used in promotional activity.
- By entering the competition entrants consent to Drain Doctor using photos and names of winners in publicity.